Carlos Jon Paul George Navia's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"All right, I forgive you.  (Please note my [somewhat pathetic] attempt to be funny h…"

Carlos Jon Paul George Navia replied Apr 8, 2011 to Music for (and against) atheists.

179 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tonks Moriarty

"(Dare I say it?)  AMEN!  ...But what happened to Mark Cohn's "Walking in Memphis"? …"

Carlos Jon Paul George Navia replied Apr 8, 2011 to Music for (and against) atheists.

179 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tonks Moriarty

"You make some good points. I guess when one possesses a curious and open nature, the…"

Carlos Jon Paul George Navia replied Nov 12, 2010 to Music for (and against) atheists.

179 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tonks Moriarty

"I'm not sure how to respond, but I love your humor and insight. I guess, to be fair,…"

Carlos Jon Paul George Navia replied Nov 12, 2010 to Music for (and against) atheists.

179 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tonks Moriarty

"scotty, I mean no offense by pointing this out, but I can't tell (since there were…"

179 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tonks Moriarty

"Cliff, since I was pondering the third question in your post today while driving and…"

Carlos Jon Paul George Navia replied Nov 9, 2010 to Music for (and against) atheists.

179 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tonks Moriarty

"First off, Cliff: Great post--and comments. I believe what the world needs now (besi…"

Carlos Jon Paul George Navia replied Nov 9, 2010 to Music for (and against) atheists.

179 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tonks Moriarty

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service