K J's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"We can only hope that people will allow themselves to "engage brain" and discover tr…"

K J replied May 20 to Can atheism replace religion?

67 Jun 9
Reply by Jillian Dhyana Oliver

"Exactly! And the younger one is, the easier to do it"

K J replied May 20 to Do Religious people actually read their own holy books properly?

15 May 20
Reply by Richard K. Emms

"Yup....and when most people DO read them, they think they're real....tragically"

K J replied May 20 to Do Religious people actually read their own holy books properly?

15 May 20
Reply by Richard K. Emms

"Right on!"

15 May 20
Reply by Richard K. Emms

"It's the same for Christianity.....WE will tell you what is true....don't question,…"

15 May 20
Reply by Richard K. Emms

"Oh my....that's frightening to say the least. Perhaps they responded as such is beca…"

K J replied Apr 29 to Please God, Make My Business Prosper Even if it Means The Guy Next Door Fails and All His Children Go Hungry

9 Apr 29
Reply by K J

"You are SO "right on", Michael.... "

K J replied Apr 29 to Christianity’s faith-based freakout: Why atheism makes believers so uncomfortable

13 Apr 30
Reply by Michael Penn

"I agree with you, Joan. I also think that, because people's foundation and core iden…"

K J replied Apr 29 to Christianity’s faith-based freakout: Why atheism makes believers so uncomfortable

13 Apr 30
Reply by Michael Penn

"IF the world ends, I hope he's included in that...."the world" would be better off w…"

K J replied Apr 14 to Hey everybody, the world's about to end. Again.

43 May 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I am out to very few people only because of my current employment situation. Sadly,…"

K J replied Apr 14 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

411 Jul 24
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service