Sven Andersson's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"It used to be that lobbyism 'US-style' was very, very rare in Sweden, but during the…"

Sven Andersson replied Apr 7 to The Social Contract = Illusion?

13 Apr 7
Reply by James M. Martin

"I suppose you put quotation marks around the word "right" to add some sort of sarcas…"

Sven Andersson replied Apr 7 to The Social Contract = Illusion?

13 Apr 7
Reply by James M. Martin

"Not to be rude, but I don't really understand your simile. Also, representative demo…"

Sven Andersson replied Apr 6 to The Social Contract = Illusion?

13 Apr 7
Reply by James M. Martin

"Cube-neighbor. Sounds a bit dystopic. 'Today I and my cube-neighbor received 12.3 un…"

Sven Andersson replied Apr 5 to New manager is awesome......and a theist :(

5 Apr 5
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"Yeah I heard that! Another site I frequent sometimes, there's a new theist moron pop…"

Sven Andersson replied Apr 5 to The myth of the incompatibility of science and religion

116 Apr 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I don't know. A bit of threading on thin ice there. Although I am slightly an Islamo…"

Sven Andersson replied Apr 5 to "Church of England is on the brink of extinction", warns Archbishop Carey

47 Apr 5
Reply by Sven Andersson

"I don't know about that. It all depends on how you count. 70% of Swedes don't believ…"

Sven Andersson replied Apr 4 to "Church of England is on the brink of extinction", warns Archbishop Carey

47 Apr 5
Reply by Sven Andersson

"It saddens me to hear that the people of England are floundering amid meaninglessnes…"

Sven Andersson replied Apr 4 to "Church of England is on the brink of extinction", warns Archbishop Carey

47 Apr 5
Reply by Sven Andersson

"There was a very good documentary some time ago about Scientology. It was made by a…"

Sven Andersson replied Apr 4 to H2, Sister Cable Network to A&E, Does Best Scientology Expose' To Date

8 Apr 4
Reply by Luara

"I would find it difficult to be in a relationship with a religious woman. I've never…"

Sven Andersson replied Apr 4 to Would this Upset you?

52 Apr 18
Reply by Craigart14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service