Sven Andersson's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"It used to be that lobbyism 'US-style' was very, very rare in Sweden, but during the…"

Sven Andersson replied Apr 7, 2014 to The Social Contract = Illusion?

13 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

"I suppose you put quotation marks around the word "right" to add some sort of sarcas…"

Sven Andersson replied Apr 7, 2014 to The Social Contract = Illusion?

13 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

"Not to be rude, but I don't really understand your simile. Also, representative demo…"

Sven Andersson replied Apr 6, 2014 to The Social Contract = Illusion?

13 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

"Cube-neighbor. Sounds a bit dystopic. 'Today I and my cube-neighbor received 12.3 un…"

Sven Andersson replied Apr 5, 2014 to New manager is awesome......and a theist :(

5 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"Yeah I heard that! Another site I frequent sometimes, there's a new theist moron pop…"

Sven Andersson replied Apr 5, 2014 to The myth of the incompatibility of science and religion

116 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I don't know. A bit of threading on thin ice there. Although I am slightly an Islamo…"

Sven Andersson replied Apr 5, 2014 to "Church of England is on the brink of extinction", warns Archbishop Carey

47 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Sven Andersson

"I don't know about that. It all depends on how you count. 70% of Swedes don't believ…"

Sven Andersson replied Apr 4, 2014 to "Church of England is on the brink of extinction", warns Archbishop Carey

47 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Sven Andersson

"It saddens me to hear that the people of England are floundering amid meaninglessnes…"

Sven Andersson replied Apr 4, 2014 to "Church of England is on the brink of extinction", warns Archbishop Carey

47 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Sven Andersson

"There was a very good documentary some time ago about Scientology. It was made by a…"

Sven Andersson replied Apr 4, 2014 to H2, Sister Cable Network to A&E, Does Best Scientology Expose' To Date

8 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Luara

"I would find it difficult to be in a relationship with a religious woman. I've never…"

Sven Andersson replied Apr 4, 2014 to Would this Upset you?

52 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Craigart14

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service