It's just Matt's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Very good advice to follow,Anette. I do not think I can improve upon that, so I will…"

It's just Matt replied Jul 14, 2009 to stalin, mussolini, and hitler

14 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Ruth Abigail

"Less than 24 hours and you have degenerated into a self-righteous hypocritical troll…"

It's just Matt replied Jul 11, 2009 to Hi... I have a potentially contentious question/suggestion right off the bat...

86 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Jennifer E.

"My personal opinion is not your opinion, just as the pope does not speak for all Cat…"

It's just Matt replied Jul 11, 2009 to Hi... I have a potentially contentious question/suggestion right off the bat...

86 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Jennifer E.

"Do people join and partake of sites devoted to Hollywood because they never watch mo…"

It's just Matt replied Jul 10, 2009 to Hi... I have a potentially contentious question/suggestion right off the bat...

86 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Jennifer E.

"Demand the most from those around and more importantly from yourself. Tell them you…"

It's just Matt replied Jul 9, 2009 to Hello :)

1 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by It's just Matt

"While this discussion is close to surpassing my knowledge of history and my degree i…"

It's just Matt replied Jun 10, 2009 to Why does a disagreement in perception lead people to seek solace in hate?

59 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by kj

"They didn't actually have a sign fight, of course (notice how the cars in the backgr…"

It's just Matt replied Jun 10, 2009 to Do Dogs Go To Heaven ( with pictures!)

3 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by FreeThinker

"Interesting topic to bring up, thanks Dallas. Felch beat me to posting the differen…"

It's just Matt replied Jun 10, 2009 to Why should or shouldn't atheists feel anger?

38 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"Mortality is the natural order and a blessing...what the hell would you do for all e…"

It's just Matt replied Jun 9, 2009 to Death

231 May 19, 2011
Reply by Jameer Logan

"If you think its a troll, then why would you feed it? Hasn't anyone told you to not…"

It's just Matt replied Jun 5, 2009 to Kung Fu star Carradine found dead

24 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by ftg

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service