Martial Epicurus's Discussions (29)

Discussions Started (2) Replies Latest Activity

Just a thought...

Am I the only one whose inner voice for Old Testament God is Ultimate Warrior? It sounds so much better that way.   Since you have refused…

Started by Martial Epicurus in Comedy

14 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Phil Smith

Crazy Ideas from my Religious Days...

Every now and then I think back to my days in church and remind myself of some of the silly notions I developed. Sometimes they are slightl…

Started by Martial Epicurus in Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious

21 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Stella Shaffer

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

k.h. ky commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
11 minutes ago
k.h. ky commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
12 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Steph S.'s discussion Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony for hindu goddess
13 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Steph S.'s discussion Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony for hindu goddess
21 minutes ago
40 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
43 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Thomas Pietrocarli's discussion What if God revealed himself to you?
45 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
54 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Thomas Pietrocarli's discussion What if God revealed himself to you?
56 minutes ago
The Flying Atheist replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
59 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
1 hour ago
The Flying Atheist replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service