Randall Smith's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"What a close-minded world we live in. But, I think we're trending toward the positiv…"

Randall Smith replied Jun 27 to Mindy's FB finds

18 Jun 30
Reply by Loren Miller

"Tough choices to make in some categories. British Empire came up for me. I liked the…"

Randall Smith replied Jun 3 to Which ancient empire do you belong in?

23 Jun 3
Reply by Randall Smith

""Know then thy-self, presume not God to scan,  The proper study of Mankind is Man."…"

Randall Smith replied May 16 to The universe is a place full of wonder .

14 May 18
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Just call him "Grandpa". He's so out of touch with reality."

Randall Smith replied Dec 5, 2013 to Suggest we rename Bill OReilly the Grand Inquisitor

8 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by eric stone

"Briefly: I (no "we") put out a few "Christmassy" candles and bells for seasonal deco…"

Randall Smith replied Dec 2, 2013 to What do you do about Christmas?

200 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by sk8eycat

"I've seen the commercial, but didn't really take notice. Thanks for the insight."

Randall Smith replied Nov 16, 2013 to This Toys "R" Us Commercial Is Disturbing in So Many Ways Good intentions, bad execution: Why we're not buying the latest "feel-good" ad campaign from the toy retailer

7 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Liz E

"Thank Dog we have organizations like Freedom From Religion Foundation (to which I'm…"

Randall Smith replied Nov 8, 2013 to Does prayer have a prayer of a chance in Supreme court? - Greece v. Galloway

39 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

""I seriously can't stand the majority of people in the world". I'm glad to hear some…"

Randall Smith replied Jun 9, 2013 to A rant about my neighbor!

38 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Heart breaking to hear about the 3 storm chasers that died. I suppose "believers" th…"

Randall Smith replied Jun 3, 2013 to Let's talk tornadoes

49 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by matthew greenberg

"Makes one want to puke. I don't blame Sanford--I blame the ignorant red-neck voters."

Randall Smith replied May 11, 2013 to How to Win an Election in South Carolina: Mark Sanford

32 May 26, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service