Mark Horowitz's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, this is certainly an intelligent way to approach the issue. It's sort of like…"

Mark Horowitz replied Apr 15, 2010 to You can't be an atheist if you haven't read the bible

119 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Michael

"Oh christ, where to begin? I guess the thing I liked least is the priests who greete…"

Mark Horowitz replied Apr 15, 2010 to What's the creepiest thing a theist has ever said to you?

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"From what I understand, the state of Texas places some of the largest textbook order…"

Mark Horowitz replied Apr 15, 2010 to Atheists to protest new schoolbook standards in Texas

10 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"Atheist conspiracy? Probably!"

Mark Horowitz replied Apr 13, 2010 to Fred Phelps Is Not A Secret Gay Pedophile!

8 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Mark Horowitz

"The right wing christians are truly epic in their ability to twist reason into absur…"

Mark Horowitz replied Apr 6, 2010 to Hating pedophiles is as bad as anti-semitism.

55 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by qıƃ ɟ ǝıɔɐɹʇ

"You're better off joining your local soccer team or chess club."

Mark Horowitz replied Apr 6, 2010 to Fred Phelps Is Not A Secret Gay Pedophile!

8 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Mark Horowitz

"Phelps is truly a puzzle for non-Christians out there. His hate speech is so awful h…"

Mark Horowitz replied Apr 6, 2010 to Fred Phelps Is Not A Secret Gay Pedophile!

8 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Mark Horowitz

"One is the current home of George Bush and former base of David Koresh, the other ap…"

Mark Horowitz replied Apr 4, 2010 to Waco - Wacko - what's the difference?

10 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Jeffrey P. Murphy

"At least I hope they're not still producing the rifles. I can understand if the old…"

Mark Horowitz replied Apr 4, 2010 to Military still using 'Jesus Rifles' in combat zones

4 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Joshua Chase

"These people are animals."

Mark Horowitz replied Apr 4, 2010 to TV celebrity to be executed for practicing witchcraft

12 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service