Jennifer Rice's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I thank you so much for the comment. My husband in fact was raised from childhood NO…"

Jennifer Rice replied Jul 10, 2010 to To Allow Or Not To Allow?

24 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Rice

"I was jewish and my husband was xtian when we got married. In the past year or so I…"

Jennifer Rice replied Jul 10, 2010 to Mixed marriage

12 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by ETres

"Well said,dolo724! Thank you....I have been lucky enough to have found a wonderful o…"

Jennifer Rice replied Jul 10, 2010 to Turned Out For The Best

12 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Rice

"thank you,ProgRockGirl:)"

Jennifer Rice replied Jul 8, 2010 to Turned Out For The Best

12 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Rice

"ugh...."

12 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Rice

"Great comment! No,I didn't lose. I gained a more peaceful life without them. Ironic…"

12 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Rice

"Good to know because I need some. I am surrounded by believers here."

12 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Rice

"Thanks,TheNerd. It had been an 18 year friendship and it was just in 2009 I faced th…"

12 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Rice

"I know how you feel. When I was in high school my teacher told me I was going to hel…"

Jennifer Rice replied Jul 7, 2010 to The Religion teacher did always tell me I was going to hell

3 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Rice

"They say America is "the land of the free" but that only seems to be true if you are…"

Jennifer Rice replied Jul 7, 2010 to Can an atheist and a devout christian have a long lasting romantic relationship?

54 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
18 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
19 minutes ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
38 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
50 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
50 minutes ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
52 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
56 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
59 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
1 hour ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service