Angie Jackson's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (312) Replies Latest Activity

"Or improve your dating technique so you can attract more women? lol. Besides, it see…"

Angie Jackson replied Oct 16, 2009 to Universal retort to Universal Healthcare hysterics

189 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"original sin, masturbation, YOU going to hell, why didn't Noah save all the baby kit…"

Angie Jackson replied Oct 12, 2009 to So you go on a first date with someone and...

80 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Marshall

"I'm sure you didn't mean to be offensive. It's just the Nerd isn't a breeder, and I'…"

Angie Jackson replied Oct 12, 2009 to So you go on a first date with someone and...

80 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Marshall

"You express your desires for women's physical bodies, yes, all the time. Whether it'…"

80 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Marshall

"How nice to have an atheist spouse ready-at-hand once you deconverted! I always feel…"

Angie Jackson replied Oct 10, 2009 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

220 Feb 2
Reply by kent l thompson

"How is it that you have no problem objectifying women, but you can't say type sex?"

Angie Jackson replied Oct 10, 2009 to So you go on a first date with someone and...

80 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Marshall

"John 3:18 - Yet another "atheists fry forever" verse, but it's close enough to John…"

Angie Jackson replied Oct 9, 2009 to Is there an atheist version of "gaydar"? In other words, how can you tell?

107 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Rayray

"Basement cat is on our side."

Angie Jackson replied Oct 9, 2009 to Is there an atheist version of "gaydar"? In other words, how can you tell?

107 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Rayray

"Haha, wow that sounds just like me. (I'm for serious with the show tunes.)"

107 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Rayray

"Hear, hear. Atheism kicks ass :) I'm always intrigued by long agnosticism. I jumped…"

Angie Jackson replied Oct 8, 2009 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

220 Feb 2
Reply by kent l thompson

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service