Atheist Nexus Logo

Angie Jackson's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (263) Replies Latest Activity

"For: Women need to be treated as indepently capable of making decisions regarding th…"

Angie Jackson replied Oct 18, 2009 to Are we talking past each other on abortion? What is your understanding of the issues?

128 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Charles W. Huffman

"Gee, that was on-topic."

Angie Jackson replied Oct 17, 2009 to Is there an atheist version of "gaydar"? In other words, how can you tell?

107 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Rayray

"@ Chris - *snort* Life, the universe, and everything, baby. So long, and thanks for…"

Angie Jackson replied Oct 16, 2009 to What, in your opinion, is the best or most effective argument FOR the existence of god?

183 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

"@Larry - Don't you suppose if that conspiracy drivel had actually been bandied about…"

Angie Jackson replied Oct 16, 2009 to What, in your opinion, is the best or most effective argument FOR the existence of god?

183 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

"*Facepalm*"

183 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

"I was never presented with an "effective argument" so much as my grandmother showing…"

183 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

"original sin, masturbation, YOU going to hell, why didn't Noah save all the baby kit…"

Angie Jackson replied Oct 12, 2009 to So you go on a first date with someone and...

80 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Marshall

"I'm sure you didn't mean to be offensive. It's just the Nerd isn't a breeder, and I'…"

Angie Jackson replied Oct 12, 2009 to So you go on a first date with someone and...

80 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Marshall

"You express your desires for women's physical bodies, yes, all the time. Whether it'…"

80 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Marshall

"How nice to have an atheist spouse ready-at-hand once you deconverted! I always feel…"

Angie Jackson replied Oct 10, 2009 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

328 Jan 12
Reply by Sky God

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service