Angie Jackson's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (312) Replies Latest Activity

"Hahahaha"

Angie Jackson replied Oct 24, 2009 to What, in your opinion, is the best or most effective argument FOR the existence of god?

183 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

"A) Paying child support - kind of a drag B) Carrying a child to term despite serious…"

Angie Jackson replied Oct 18, 2009 to Are we talking past each other on abortion? What is your understanding of the issues?

128 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Charles W. Huffman

"This is so true. I know that if I become pregnant again, I will have an abortion. Pe…"

Angie Jackson replied Oct 18, 2009 to Are we talking past each other on abortion? What is your understanding of the issues?

128 Dec 14, 2011

"Simon the abortion-debate-crusader, how are you? I must say I find your intense inte…"

128 Dec 14, 2011

"The difference between an infant, who must be cared for by *someone* and a fetus, wh…"

128 Dec 14, 2011

"Following on to your second point on bodily autonomy, a woman does have the right to…"

128 Dec 14, 2011

"When did he say rights were based on desires? I'm not trying to be snarky or anythin…"

128 Dec 14, 2011

"*Thank* you."

128 Dec 14, 2011

"Yes. The body was once a foetus, but not I. There was no "I" at that time. Thank yo…"

128 Dec 14, 2011

"I OWE a fetus compensation for having come into existence within the lining of my ut…"

128 Dec 14, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service