Joshua Francom's Discussions (53)

Discussions Started (6) Replies Latest Activity

Saw this on Reddit.

Someone amazing posted the following as a comment to a post on Reddit:Proving God doesn't exist:God is, according to scripture, all-knowing…

Started by Joshua Francom in Philosophy

4 May 11, 2012
Reply by Dalton

Rick Santorum Pulls out of Presidential Race.

Just thought I let you know. I personally dislike the bloody guy. http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/view.bg?articleid=1061123604

Started by Joshua Francom in Politics

13 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Ficking Chucken

Choose one superstitious belief to be true despite all logic. What would you Choose?

Lets say this for the sake of making a discussion: You somehow find a genie that is willing to grant you one wish, but that wish must be re…

Started by Joshua Francom in Water Cooler

27 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by FreeThinker

My Unexpected Moral Conundrum.

I am in a bit of a pickle. I am an ex-mormon and was using welfare from the Mormon church even though I had declared myself an Agnostic-Ath…

Started by Joshua Francom in Ethics & Morals

8 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

Why aren't people required to swear on the Constitution in court?

Pretty simple question. Why should the bible be used?I would much rather swear on the Constitution myself.  

Started by Joshua Francom in Sacred Texts

18 Apr 22
Reply by James Kz

Life as an ex-Mormon

Oh Boy. Where to start.I was born into a Mormon family and was baptized at 8. Which right off the bat I have a few issues with. I believe t…

Started by Joshua Francom in Coming Out Atheist

23 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Mahatma Coat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Loren Miller commented on Joan Denoo's blog post We need a new narrative.
5 minutes ago
Luara replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
36 minutes ago
Chris G replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
54 minutes ago
Luara replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Luara commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
2 hours ago
Scott DeLong updated their profile
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service