Patrick Moore's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd love to see that essay, too Steph.   I work in a literal prison (Florida State P…"

Patrick Moore replied Dec 30, 2011 to Welcome to the US police state

33 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Will Faithless Sophia

"Hey take that back, Illinois-you guys gave us Lincoln!  We here in the SE reserve th…"

Patrick Moore replied Dec 30, 2011 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1195 on Friday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Albahkoykee?!  Next time you see a wabbit, tell 'im to take that left turn, please!"

1195 on Friday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"North Florida (Bradford County), here! Aww c'mon Crawfordville!  Florida ain't so ba…"

1195 on Friday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Muah right back atcha me lassie!  By the "little guy" in my fridge I was referring t…"

Patrick Moore replied Sep 23, 2011 to What to say when you don't want to invoke god!

75 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Patrick Moore

"Yes, actually when I belonged to the Temple of Set, we used the CE/BCE to refer to d…"

Patrick Moore replied Sep 21, 2011 to What to say when you don't want to invoke god!

75 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Patrick Moore

"  I'll second that!  I'll gladly put aside my cultural amorphousness for awhile and…"

Patrick Moore replied Sep 21, 2011 to What to say when you don't want to invoke god!

75 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Patrick Moore

"Arrrgghhhhh!   That Jewish heritage AGAIN!!  Even the little guy who turns out my re…"

Patrick Moore replied Sep 20, 2011 to What to say when you don't want to invoke god!

75 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Patrick Moore

"Or in my daughter's terminolgy BC=before cable (cable?  what's cable?), and AD= afte…"

Patrick Moore replied Sep 20, 2011 to What to say when you don't want to invoke god!

75 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Patrick Moore

"Yeah!  I thought that was pretty cool of the man.  Did you read the AP article where…"

Patrick Moore replied Sep 12, 2011 to Bloomberg's Secular 9/11; New Jersey's Atheist Anthem

2 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service