Christopher Wilton's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I met some Jehovah's Witnesses today, kept them on my doorstep until it started rain…"

Christopher Wilton replied Jul 29, 2010 to Atheists and Jehovah's Witnesses

72 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by mojo5501

"Basically whenever a childish prayer went unanswered, that's when I was at my most d…"

Christopher Wilton replied Dec 3, 2009 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

235 6 hours ago
Reply by sk8eycat

"Wasn't that Dara O'Briain, from the BBC's own Mock the Week? Very funny guy, love hi…"

Christopher Wilton replied Dec 3, 2009 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

235 6 hours ago
Reply by sk8eycat

"Interesting article and Care2.com does petitions as well, I'll flag up the links as…"

Christopher Wilton replied Dec 3, 2009 to Pastor Rick Warren refuses to condemn proposed Ugandan Anti-Homosexuality Bill

10 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Christopher Wilton

"Some small developments, nothing to write home about; though I suspect Christians mi…"

Christopher Wilton replied Dec 3, 2009 to Pastor Rick Warren refuses to condemn proposed Ugandan Anti-Homosexuality Bill

10 Dec 3, 2009

"Excellent stuff, I was going to a do a search for them myself but surfing the net at…"

Christopher Wilton replied Dec 2, 2009 to Pastor Rick Warren refuses to condemn proposed Ugandan Anti-Homosexuality Bill

10 Dec 3, 2009

"If passed this legislation will most likely form the pretext of a government sponsor…"

Christopher Wilton replied Dec 2, 2009 to Pastor Rick Warren refuses to condemn proposed Ugandan Anti-Homosexuality Bill

10 Dec 3, 2009

"As lame as it is, I'm afraid I'll just have concede that I like it. Plain and simple…"

Christopher Wilton replied Nov 22, 2009 to Tis' The Season For Rhyme And Reason!

5 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Trance Gemini

"D. He definitely existed and performed all of his miracles as recounted in the scrip…"

Christopher Wilton replied Nov 22, 2009 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1240 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"Just to undercut the real issue here: I consider deism to be a more rational stance…"

Christopher Wilton replied Nov 22, 2009 to Is deism as absurd as other types of theism?

16 Nov 22, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service