JP Carey's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Instead of chairs then, gravity and spheres vs entropy and fog. spontaneous SYNCH be…"

JP Carey replied Nov 16, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"it's true that good and bad are products of our on mind. "there is no good or bad, b…"

JP Carey replied Nov 16, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"Whew -I had to make sure I had my facts straight.  I DO -and here they are. Origin…"

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"great great great"

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"Is there a direction that we are heading in? The history of life's evolution would s…"

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"hahaha ha ha halaugh out loud"

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"#1 as you said, it's only a reproductive strategy in some (most) animals -like cows,…"

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"right #1 is just 'A' purpose, and not a very high one at that.  The #2, making your…"

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"I agree with that"

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"Forgive me, but I don't see how Damien's post relates to answering the question at h…"

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service