JP Carey's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Once again it ends in a draw (it seems) with both sides refusing to give to the othe…"

JP Carey replied Dec 14, 2012 to Science vs. God - 9pm tonight on Fox Business News

27 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I believe it's 6pm for the left coast.  I have my dvr set"

JP Carey replied Dec 13, 2012 to Science vs. God - 9pm tonight on Fox Business News

27 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by booklover

""only religious education has big why's" - I disagree, the philosophers, 400BC, aske…"

JP Carey replied Nov 16, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"yes, evolution is mostly "refinement towards specialization" and we are not any "mor…"

JP Carey replied Nov 16, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"Instead of chairs then, gravity and spheres vs entropy and fog. spontaneous SYNCH be…"

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"it's true that good and bad are products of our on mind. "there is no good or bad, b…"

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"Whew -I had to make sure I had my facts straight.  I DO -and here they are. Origin…"

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"great great great"

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"Is there a direction that we are heading in? The history of life's evolution would s…"

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"hahaha ha ha halaugh out loud"

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service