JP Carey's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"The hope is that each of us realizes, before we reach our deathbed, that all the pos…"

JP Carey replied Nov 30, 2013 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"ALTRUISM & EDUCATION would also free up the spines and minds we have now - and m…"

JP Carey replied Mar 7, 2013 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"I totally agree. A responsible attitude on reproduction is needed. Only animals bree…"

JP Carey replied Mar 7, 2013 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"I agree with what you say. The word "good" is a loaded word. The question is what is…"

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"Sorry to stir the pot and run out again - I have to work all day.  I am interested i…"

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"So if you existed with never knowing any other person ever... You couldn't say somet…"

JP Carey replied Mar 6, 2013 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"There you have it. *The purpose of (human) life is to MAKE PURPOSE."

JP Carey replied Mar 6, 2013 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"I agree with the Nihilist view to a point -we are here by chance most likely.  I wou…"

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"On my mobile now, gotta work. I refer to that popular "double slit" experiment where…"

JP Carey replied Mar 5, 2013 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"I DO appreciate the feedback.  I am aware of the science stated above and it doesn't…"

JP Carey replied Mar 5, 2013 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service