JP Carey's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah, this is much better typing on the laptop rather than the smartphone. Yes, a very…"

JP Carey replied Jul 2 to Sam Harris: "The Moral Landscape"

9 Jul 2
Reply by JP Carey

"I read it and likEd it very much. At the time we debating what is "good" and this bo…"

JP Carey replied Jul 1 to Sam Harris: "The Moral Landscape"

9 Jul 2
Reply by JP Carey

"ha haaaa thanks for the laugh this morning :-)"

JP Carey replied May 21 to Can atheism replace religion?

67 Jun 9
Reply by Jillian Dhyana Oliver

"Atheism can not replace religion because it is a non-position, a zero.  The atheists…"

JP Carey replied May 20 to Can atheism replace religion?

67 Jun 9
Reply by Jillian Dhyana Oliver

"The hope is that each of us realizes, before we reach our deathbed, that all the pos…"

JP Carey replied Nov 30, 2013 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 on Saturday
Reply by Mark Panko

"ALTRUISM & EDUCATION would also free up the spines and minds we have now - and m…"

JP Carey replied Mar 7, 2013 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 on Saturday
Reply by Mark Panko

"I totally agree. A responsible attitude on reproduction is needed. Only animals bree…"

JP Carey replied Mar 7, 2013 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 on Saturday
Reply by Mark Panko

"I agree with what you say. The word "good" is a loaded word. The question is what is…"

783 on Saturday
Reply by Mark Panko

"Sorry to stir the pot and run out again - I have to work all day.  I am interested i…"

783 on Saturday
Reply by Mark Panko

"So if you existed with never knowing any other person ever... You couldn't say somet…"

JP Carey replied Mar 6, 2013 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 on Saturday
Reply by Mark Panko

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service