Vangelis Stamatopoulos's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that just having good wishes for them or compassion for their predicament is…"

Vangelis Stamatopoulos replied Feb 11, 2011 to Praying atheists

8 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Hiram

"Hi Alli, How did you go with your parents? Have you had another chance to speak wit…"

Vangelis Stamatopoulos replied Feb 7, 2011 to Appologetic's Bible

22 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Victoria Vann

"Yes, I see what you mean. Theory is a scientifically recognised term that has a diff…"

Vangelis Stamatopoulos replied Feb 5, 2011 to Was Darwin Wrong?

4 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"I skimmed through the National Geographic article written by David Quammen. I can't…"

Vangelis Stamatopoulos replied Feb 5, 2011 to Was Darwin Wrong?

4 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Ok, I think that all sides to this discussion have had their say and certainly for m…"

Vangelis Stamatopoulos replied Feb 4, 2011 to Sam Harris is not an Atheist according to the AFA

116 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Vangelis Stamatopoulos

"Black - "Okay, it's the AFA you were strawmanning, not Harris: silly me! Your redefi…"

Vangelis Stamatopoulos replied Feb 3, 2011 to Sam Harris is not an Atheist according to the AFA

116 Feb 4, 2011

"You continue to use your scattergun effect in your strawman accusations but still do…"

Vangelis Stamatopoulos replied Feb 3, 2011 to Sam Harris is not an Atheist according to the AFA

116 Feb 4, 2011

"Yes, and I explained how I have been excluded from the AFA forums in my response to…"

116 Feb 4, 2011

"Thanks for the clarification, Mr. Black. I don't know if I said in this thread that…"

116 Feb 4, 2011

"Thanks for clearing that up Matt! I now understand your point and can respond to it.…"

116 Feb 4, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service