Milo's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"episode 1 of season 1 starts out with Morgan talking about the universe then asking…"

Milo replied Jan 7 to Should Morgan Freeman start wearing poloneck sweaters under his coat?

6 Jan 20
Reply by Christine

"He is also a producer of the show, though. Besides, like I said this is nothing agai…"

Milo replied Jan 7 to Should Morgan Freeman start wearing poloneck sweaters under his coat?

6 Jan 20
Reply by Christine

"I might be selling the groups short. There was a fair amount of fun discussion that…"

Milo replied Jan 6 to You're interesting when you're mad

5 Jan 8
Reply by Reg MM

"Ah, you forget which country you live in, good sir :P"

Milo replied Jan 6 to Utah man on hunger strike against gay marriage

106 Jan 13
Reply by Michael Penn

"oh god yes lol"

106 Jan 13
Reply by Michael Penn

"If one guy on a hunger strike could change legislation the US would probably be a lo…"

106 Jan 13
Reply by Michael Penn

"Im ok with irrationality. I dislike religion because it causes harm. Stop hurting th…"

Milo replied Jan 2 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

179 Jan 7
Reply by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

"Hamm should optimally be ignored by any self-respecting person not wishing to have t…"

Milo replied Jan 2 to Nye vs, Hamm - it's on!

18 Jan 23
Reply by Greg

"Im more of a "big picture" kinda guy. Potential is ultimately subjective, but the mo…"

Milo replied Dec 4, 2013 to One of the richest, most powerful media christians ever, is dead.

20 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by booklover

"Not exactly forcing myself, but I see your point. After becoming an atheist I decide…"

Milo replied Nov 25, 2013 to How to be a well-rounded individual, intellectually speaking?

15 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service