Alex Barnham's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Sale of weapons...purveyors of death...were we given the abillity to annihilate one…"

Alex Barnham replied Aug 1, 2012 to Why do we give Jews a 'Pass'?

395 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Sassan K.

"I would say that to not believe in God or Jesus or christian mythology is kinda like…"

Alex Barnham replied May 24, 2012 to Thinking of moving to *gasp* the bible belt

22 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Nathan Kilberry

"Men used to wear tall hats to keep the hyenas away...we've killed all the hyenas so.…"

Alex Barnham replied May 15, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

115 Aug 26
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"No problem...when I sneeze, my hat usually goes flying...and someone invariably says…"

Alex Barnham replied May 11, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

115 Aug 26
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"True intelligence is enjoying and appreciating the gifts of the earth without an ins…"

Alex Barnham replied May 10, 2012 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5
Reply by Neil Clark Reinhardt

"I am thoroughly convinced that humans are less than apes...have you ever, EVER, seen…"

Alex Barnham replied May 10, 2012 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5
Reply by Neil Clark Reinhardt

"Tradition is wonderful...we need to know the history that shaped our present world s…"

Alex Barnham replied Apr 30, 2012 to Why do we give Jews a 'Pass'?

395 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Sassan K.

"I am still not convinced that circumcision is the answer to unfaithfulness and that…"

Alex Barnham replied Apr 28, 2012 to Why do we give Jews a 'Pass'?

395 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Sassan K.

"You are very welcome!"

Alex Barnham replied Apr 25, 2012 to Why do we give Jews a 'Pass'?

395 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Sassan K.

"Good, I'm glad you appreciate my wit...did you know that there is a link between bei…"

Alex Barnham replied Apr 24, 2012 to Why do we give Jews a 'Pass'?

395 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Sassan K.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service