Robert Adams's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry for the slight delay in posting, I just got back from a holiday of camping. :D…"

Robert Adams replied Jul 19, 2010 to Ideas on where to find Secular Humanists as partners...?

18 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"Thanks Grund. Apparently my Google'ing skills aren't up to par. Damn."

Robert Adams replied Jul 8, 2010 to Ideas on where to find Secular Humanists as partners...?

18 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"It would be a nice position, and I recently brought "The God Delusion" to work and h…"

Robert Adams replied Jul 8, 2010 to Hypocritical or Just ignore it?

17 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Gary Burk

"That was one of the major things that I was getting at. Be true to myself (and quit)…"

Robert Adams replied Jul 7, 2010 to Hypocritical or Just ignore it?

17 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Gary Burk

"Haha. Taking it one step further, who is to say that the Methodists whom founded the…"

Robert Adams replied Jul 6, 2010 to Hypocritical or Just ignore it?

17 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Gary Burk

"I second this. At least then, our little boys would know how to please women and the…"

Robert Adams replied Jul 6, 2010 to Churches - Adult entertainment and novelty centers?

18 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by feralboy12

"That just made my day, Roy. Don't forget... Hallelujah! It's the second coming..."

Robert Adams replied Jul 6, 2010 to Churches - Adult entertainment and novelty centers?

18 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by feralboy12

"I understand that, and though I feel a moral sense to be truthful, that is what I ha…"

17 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Gary Burk

"I have thought heavily about that, and when another position opens up, I will consid…"

17 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Gary Burk

"Isn't it a sin to lie as well? If you go by their view, and just don't be who you ar…"

Robert Adams replied Jul 6, 2010 to How do I make it clear to my family that I'm an atheist?

19 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service