Corey's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Erwinville, Louisiana. Possibly the only atheist in my hometown."

Corey replied Mar 30, 2012 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1195 on Friday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I just typed in Islam and I came across this article. I recently began reading "Infi…"

Corey replied Jul 18, 2010 to Are atheists afraid to criticize Islam?

44 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Stanley Post

"Thanks Tex. We won't be having any children together, she had a hysterectomy after h…"

Corey replied Jul 7, 2010 to Can an atheist and a devout christian have a long lasting romantic relationship?

54 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"I do hope the best for you and your husband. I know it must be very difficult for yo…"

Corey replied Jul 6, 2010 to Can an atheist and a devout christian have a long lasting romantic relationship?

54 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"When I first realized that I didn't believe anymore it was extremely difficult for m…"

Corey replied Jul 6, 2010 to I accidently "converted" my wife... and now she desperately wants God back!

30 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Thomas True

"Thank you Jenifer. As an adult there was an incident after hurricanes Katrina and Ri…"

Corey replied Jul 6, 2010 to Can an atheist and a devout christian have a long lasting romantic relationship?

54 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

" watch this video."

54 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"Well, you can have a moment of silence anytime you want to, but to stand up and say…"

54 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"Well, my friend and I had a discussion that didn't end so well. We were having a con…"

Corey replied Jul 3, 2010 to Can an atheist and a devout christian have a long lasting romantic relationship?

54 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"I really appreciate the feedback everyone. Thank you all for your insight."

Corey replied Jul 1, 2010 to Can an atheist and a devout christian have a long lasting romantic relationship?

54 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service