Jennifer Hancock's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Josh - I will. It will probably be a couple of years though before I can make it…"

Jennifer Hancock replied Jul 29, 2011 to Humanist book makes kindle best seller list in Parenting/Morals and Responsibility

6 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Hancock

"Thanks - hope you like it!"

Jennifer Hancock replied Jul 28, 2011 to Humanist book makes kindle best seller list in Parenting/Morals and Responsibility

6 Jul 29, 2011

"When someone sneezes I have to really watch myself, because my instinct is to say "d…"

Jennifer Hancock replied Nov 19, 2010 to What do atheists say as an alternative to "good luck" or "best wishes?"

29 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Tim Garrett

"I have had some really bad things happen to me. (Loss of a child, stalking) and have…"

Jennifer Hancock replied Oct 28, 2010 to Christians have psychological advantage?

13 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Linda

"Yeah - I usually stick with "You will be in my thoughts and I hope things turn out o…"

Jennifer Hancock replied Oct 28, 2010 to What do atheists say as an alternative to "good luck" or "best wishes?"

29 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Tim Garrett

"I have some euros in case the dollar collapses. That should be enough to get my fami…"

Jennifer Hancock replied Oct 28, 2010 to What to do if the Republican recession recurs

9 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Jill Henderson

"What the preacher did was completely innappropriate. I haven't ever heard of such a…"

Jennifer Hancock replied Oct 28, 2010 to Suicide

10 Oct 28, 2010

"A) Find another doctor - one who practices actual medicine without the woo woo. B) I…"

Jennifer Hancock replied Oct 28, 2010 to my doctor and her opinion about faith

25 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Peter Cordel

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service