Tracy B's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I know the feeling you're talking about.  I've had it several times, even as an athe…"

Tracy B replied Mar 22, 2012 to Need some help here, confirmation.

10 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by ChrisC

"I'll second the vote for the first cover.  The second cover says "This is a peaceful…"

Tracy B replied Oct 15, 2011 to Help pick a name for my blasphemous, anti-religious apocalyptic thriller!

16 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Roger Deaton

"Third Testament is good but taken.  I'm wondering, though, that because this is part…"

Tracy B replied Oct 15, 2011 to Help pick a name for my blasphemous, anti-religious apocalyptic thriller!

16 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Roger Deaton

"I don't like a stand-alone prepositional phrase as a title, but it would work great…"

16 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Roger Deaton

"It is HARD finding a title that isn't already taken.  And everything I came up with…"

Tracy B replied Oct 14, 2011 to Help pick a name for my blasphemous, anti-religious apocalyptic thriller!

16 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Roger Deaton

"I couldn't watch at the point he started screaming in the shower.  I'm not sure how…"

Tracy B replied Feb 3, 2011 to Tiger Moms and Hot Sauce Moms - The new American "Abuse = love"

16 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"IMO, the book is worthy of a re-check. It's one of the best books I've read this yea…"

Tracy B replied Dec 13, 2010 to Reading "Moral Landscape" by Sam Harris

6 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Tracy B

"I read a good book a few months back on ethics from a neurological standpoint. It ha…"

Tracy B replied Dec 12, 2010 to Abortion and stem cell research, how do you define life?

3 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

"I didn't think he was any harder on Islam than Christianity. Middle Eastern culture…"

Tracy B replied Dec 3, 2010 to Reading "Moral Landscape" by Sam Harris

6 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Tracy B

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service