Susan LaCroix's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, I like it when people have something to say! I agree, they're both influential…"

Susan LaCroix replied Sep 26, 2009 to Richard Dawkins on HBO!

2 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Susan LaCroix

"I agree that successful prosecution would be a healing process for Americans. Especi…"

Susan LaCroix replied Feb 2, 2009 to Does anyone think that the former Bush administration will be charged with war crimes?

17 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by DennisK

"Well, I hope WHEN is soon. If it was good politics to "air" the Clinton's marital pr…"

Susan LaCroix replied Jan 29, 2009 to Does anyone think that the former Bush administration will be charged with war crimes?

17 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by DennisK

"I think you're right that Obama wouldn't push it, but I'll bet he'd agree to it if c…"

Susan LaCroix replied Jan 26, 2009 to Does anyone think that the former Bush administration will be charged with war crimes?

17 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by DennisK

""We" don't know any such thing. Let's give the man a chance before deciding that he…"

Susan LaCroix replied Jan 25, 2009 to Was the presidential oath corrected?

16 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Tedster

"If Bush was so supportive of our right to not believe in a god, why did he force the…"

16 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Tedster

"I agree it should be removed from the oath of office. I was disappointed that Obama…"

16 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Tedster

"Oh, I didn't mean you Rosemary:) I find what you say, to be very informative and tho…"

Susan LaCroix replied Jan 15, 2009 to I thought you all might be interested . . .

62 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by A.Ou

"Well, this "stereotypical" female is feeling piqued by the frequent nitpicking of he…"

Susan LaCroix replied Jan 15, 2009 to I thought you all might be interested . . .

62 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by A.Ou

"Boy are we alike! I would've loved to have read your letter:) I can't fight for myse…"

62 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by A.Ou

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service