Orson_Zedd's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I've only met one, and his reasons were semantic. He just didn't want to call it mar…"

Orson_Zedd replied Aug 4, 2009 to Do Atheists Hate Gays?

285 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Alex dePalm

"Of course I don't have any reason to discriminate against homosexuals. I do find tha…"

Orson_Zedd replied Jun 7, 2009 to What's the Atheist Perspective on Homosexuality?

31 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"New Agers piss me off to no end. I would hope that anyone free of organized religion…"

Orson_Zedd replied May 29, 2009 to

just now

"The only qualification to be an atheist is not believing in gods. All other concerns…"

Orson_Zedd replied May 29, 2009 to Pagan-Atheist: Is there such a thing?

108 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Scooter Crone

"I think so, at least, I can usually tell when they are fundamentalist. To tell if th…"

Orson_Zedd replied May 25, 2009 to Is there an atheist version of "gaydar"? In other words, how can you tell?

107 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Rayray

"I believe we'll become more empirical as we advance. It's nice to have something to…"

Orson_Zedd replied Dec 18, 2008 to Why do many humans want to believe the supernatural?

16 Dec 25, 2008
Reply by John Sanford

"I am not named Orson Zedd. This is the moniker I chose, for my own protection, and b…"

Orson_Zedd replied Nov 28, 2008 to What's in a name? (If you are atheist BUT your given name has religious meaning)

93 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Gerald Christian

"My parents say I was the most faithful Christian they'd ever met. And this might hav…"

Orson_Zedd replied Jul 15, 2008 to Why are you an atheist?

186 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Gary Renegar

"It's basically thus. Those who convert or lose faith are much more firm, generally…"

Orson_Zedd replied Jul 11, 2008 to What is the difference between "atheists by birth" and the atheists that became atheist by "conversion"?

19 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Frits

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service