Bob of QF's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Just goes to show: if you immerse yourself exclusively in fantasy-delusion? Sooner…"

Bob of QF replied Oct 11, 2010 to S. Carolina woman sees Jesus in MRI scan

10 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"I'm reminded of that now venerable show, Bablyon 5 that was on a number of years ago…"

Bob of QF replied Oct 11, 2010 to Religion vs aliens

8 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I'm afraid I'm not nearly as original as some of these, but when I forswore religios…"

Bob of QF replied Aug 10, 2008 to For Fun - Make Curse Words That Are Worthy Of Atheist Utterings

116 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by ungodlynews

"I was moderately annoyed at one particular question. The one regarding the origins o…"

Bob of QF replied Aug 10, 2008 to Evolution and You!

8 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Marc Sacks

"When giving the pledge, I just skip over that little, "under god" phrase. No one ha…"

Bob of QF replied Aug 9, 2008 to "In God We Trust" - Violation of the 1st Amendment?

39 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Louis

"Ahh, not that I've found. You are perhaps thinking of the Declaration of Independenc…"

Bob of QF replied Aug 9, 2008 to "In God We Trust" - Violation of the 1st Amendment?

39 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Louis

"It's about time that ALL religious laws were banished from our government. ANY laws…"

Bob of QF replied Aug 9, 2008 to BIRTH CONTROL TO BE CONSIDERED ABORTION?

23 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Tedster

"There could be a compromise, if people recognized that the college was (ought to be)…"

Bob of QF replied Aug 9, 2008 to Funk Bush!!!!! or Rant of an Exhausted American

10 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Skylar

"Define "conservative". I'm what you'd call a "hard" atheist with regards to the god…"

Bob of QF replied Aug 9, 2008 to Are There Any Conservative Atheists?

78 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Sassan K.

"Ooooh, I fully intend to see this. I'm a fan of Maher's humor-style. Who knows? He…"

Bob of QF replied Jul 23, 2008 to Religulous

25 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Zeb

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Bertold Brautigan replied to Loren Miller's discussion Turns out that lawsuits have rules (Daily Kos) in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 minute ago
Joan Denoo updated their profile
17 minutes ago
Pat replied to Loren Miller's discussion Turns out that lawsuits have rules (Daily Kos) in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
45 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Atheist in FundyLand's discussion Anyone else have trouble finding a compatible psychotherapist?
50 minutes ago
Larry replied to Larry's discussion YouTube Video: "How to Convert an Atheist"
51 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Atheist in FundyLand's discussion Anyone else have trouble finding a compatible psychotherapist?
52 minutes ago
54 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Loren Miller's discussion Turns out that lawsuits have rules (Daily Kos) in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
57 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Loren Miller's discussion Turns out that lawsuits have rules (Daily Kos) in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
57 minutes ago
John Jubinsky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
James M. Martin replied to Loren Miller's discussion Turns out that lawsuits have rules (Daily Kos) in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
James M. Martin replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service