lucas ferguson's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Personally, I would just say "thank you". In my experience, offering prayer is just…"

lucas ferguson replied Nov 21, 2012 to Having Surgery - How to reply (or should I) to "I'll pray for you"?

36 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by kelly

"Although I have not had the same experience as you here, I can sort of see how it co…"

lucas ferguson replied Nov 21, 2012 to Okay, Now I've Had To Go And Break Out The Soapbox...

38 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Regina M

"My response to this is to dismiss their views and move on. When people act like thi…"

lucas ferguson replied Nov 12, 2012 to How do you feel when other people discuss God(s) as if they apply to you? How do you respond?

39 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I've included a link below to an article supporting the theory that we are predispos…"

lucas ferguson replied Nov 12, 2012 to Do you think religion should be abolished?If yes why , if no why not?

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"I agree with you Joan. However, I would guess that religion would still have followe…"

lucas ferguson replied Nov 12, 2012 to Do you think religion should be abolished?If yes why , if no why not?

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"While most christians probably just don't think things through properly, I do know o…"

lucas ferguson replied Nov 11, 2012 to Shamefully inconsistent.

6 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Mathew T.

"Thank you. "I would add to your list things like homosexuality and women's rights"…"

lucas ferguson replied Nov 11, 2012 to Agnostic to Gnostic maybe?

26 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Nerdlass

"I have my suspicions that religion is the result of something hardwired into the hum…"

lucas ferguson replied Nov 11, 2012 to Do you think religion should be abolished?If yes why , if no why not?

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"*They are equal. Unless you can put a probability percentage on either option, you h…"

lucas ferguson replied Nov 11, 2012 to I'm sick and tired of being told to prove that there is no god.

50 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Haven't noticed them myself, but I also like the irony of an atheist site being fund…"

lucas ferguson replied Nov 10, 2012 to Religious Advertisements on Atheist Nexus

8 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Kalliope Wörter

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service