Chiropteran's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"LeaT Since we are both members in Feminist Atheists, that would be a good place to m…"

Chiropteran replied Jan 11, 2009 to Why are so many atheists pro-abortion-rights?

183 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Simon JM

"Wackos. Another tidbit about this cult, that I find stupefying, is that their 'divin…"

Chiropteran replied Jan 11, 2009 to Video describing Morman belief

2 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Chiropteran

"As a radical feminist and one who hangs out with, you know, that ilk, I find your wo…"

Chiropteran replied Jan 8, 2009 to Why are so many atheists pro-abortion-rights?

183 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Simon JM

"Rosemary I think your last paragraph is an excellent summation as to the devolving…"

Chiropteran replied Jan 5, 2009 to Are there any pro-life atheists out there?

460 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

"This is something that is very curious to me also, in the feminist community. I mean…"

Chiropteran replied Jan 5, 2009 to Rallying for Post-theism

25 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Chiropteran

"Ruth I agree completely. I also believe in pushing back as a tactic in countering t…"

Chiropteran replied Jan 4, 2009 to Rallying for Post-theism

25 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Chiropteran

"Great! SCA looks like a excellent resource and their advisory board is pretty impres…"

Chiropteran replied Jan 2, 2009 to Do you think christians would vote for an atheist presidentiable?

14 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Chiropteran

"George The plan you stated sounds realistic. My question is this; for those of us w…"

Chiropteran replied Jan 2, 2009 to Do you think christians would vote for an atheist presidentiable?

14 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Chiropteran

"Hi Kristy- I just want to add something that might help some who are like me...I do…"

Chiropteran replied Jan 2, 2009 to Brother Richard Goes to Washington

9 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

"Yeah, I think you're right. If an election were held right now with an atheist candi…"

14 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Chiropteran

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service