Steve Earley's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"It's not that we don't freely make choices, we do... it's just that our choices, and…"

Steve Earley replied Dec 24, 2013 to free will and athiesm

11 Jan 24
Reply by Michael Penn

"Depends on what "higher power" even means. As Arthur C. Clarke once said (I think),…"

Steve Earley replied Dec 23, 2013 to What evidence would you require to believe in a higher power?

113 Feb 23
Reply by Richard C Brown

"Yeah that was actually posted about something else previously, and it seems someone…"

Steve Earley replied Dec 21, 2013 to Tolerance & Duck Dynasty

70 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by k.h. ky

"What matters is that the government was in no way involved. We can talk about "toler…"

Steve Earley replied Dec 19, 2013 to Tolerance & Duck Dynasty

70 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by k.h. ky

"I think I felt the same way, like if I can tell that this is just a fantastical stor…"

Steve Earley replied Dec 14, 2013 to If, instead of xianity's lies, you'd been told of your blue-green algae / cyanobacteria / pond scum ancestors, ...

17 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by booklover

"I still think the idea that humans were a special creation in the image of the creat…"

Steve Earley replied Dec 12, 2013 to Festivus Pole Goes Up at the Florida Capitol

30 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

"Yeah and a Fox News host went nuts about it. People shouldn't take religion so serio…"

Steve Earley replied Dec 11, 2013 to Festivus Pole Goes Up at the Florida Capitol

30 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

"Rofl"

Steve Earley replied Dec 9, 2013 to There has long been evidence for intelligent design!

9 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Atheism is simply lack of belief in gods. Expecting all atheists to be the same as y…"

Steve Earley replied Nov 30, 2013 to Where are all the genuine atheists?

52 May 12
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"1: The internet has already impacted the decline of religion. Any kind of access to…"

Steve Earley replied Nov 29, 2013 to Is the Internet whre religion goes to die?

4 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service