Lori Gilliland's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I have two teens, both are not Christians. I don't see either of them resenting me f…"

Lori Gilliland replied Feb 22, 2012 to Are any of your children angry that you raised them atheist?

26 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Steve

"One can not prove the existence of A god or gods. therefore we are left with the fac…"

Lori Gilliland replied Mar 16, 2011 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2360 16 hours ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I have not convinced my Catholic husband God does not exist, and I don't see that ch…"

Lori Gilliland replied Jun 30, 2010 to Have you ever converted someone to Atheism?`

171 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by William C. Walker

"Being a card carrying "Humanist" myself, I have learned over the last ten years that…"

Lori Gilliland replied Mar 10, 2010 to Defending Secular Humanism

16 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Phil

"For the first time since 1940, the 2010 Census will be a short-form-only census This…"

Lori Gilliland replied Mar 9, 2010 to 2010 Census

21 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by FreeThinker

"What does Secular Humanism mean to you all? I would like to respond to the Montana P…"

Lori Gilliland replied Mar 9, 2010 to Defending Secular Humanism

16 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Phil

"My Catholic Uncle recently annouced at breakfast last Sunday "Lori needs religion" I…"

Lori Gilliland replied Feb 15, 2010 to What's the creepiest thing a theist has ever said to you?

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"I don't mind sports so much, I just hate it when the players "thank god" for winning…"

Lori Gilliland replied Feb 8, 2010 to Why I Hate the Superbowl

91 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

"I wanna see Obama's Kenyin birth certificate. Do they have them there?"

Lori Gilliland replied Aug 5, 2009 to Troll-A-Thon

77 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"Buffy hit the nail on the head, Marriage is about rights, privileges and responsibil…"

Lori Gilliland replied Jul 23, 2009 to Why do we marry?

51 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Not important

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
3 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
3 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
3 hours ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service