Adam Lee Blake's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Truer things have not been said man, reading that thing objectively made me wonder w…"

Adam Lee Blake replied Aug 8, 2010 to Just got here! I would love to hear why/how some of you converted to Atheism.

35 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Preacher's Kid

"Heck yeah man! You're pretty fortunate to have traveled to non-christian countries,…"

Adam Lee Blake replied Aug 8, 2010 to Just got here! I would love to hear why/how some of you converted to Atheism.

35 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Preacher's Kid

"I'm actually in the Psychology field, but Paleontology has always fascinated me! I c…"

35 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Preacher's Kid

"I actually just finished it! Dawkins is the man! I'm pretty damn impressed you saw t…"

35 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Preacher's Kid

"They don't speak to you anymore? Thats weak man, people show their true colours at t…"

35 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Preacher's Kid

"Right on! I love that bad singing had a hand in your choice as well haha, this is li…"

Adam Lee Blake replied Jul 26, 2010 to Just got here! I would love to hear why/how some of you converted to Atheism.

35 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Preacher's Kid

"Thats great, and i can absolutely relate to the "family of believers" dilemma. I fin…"

Adam Lee Blake replied Jul 26, 2010 to Just got here! I would love to hear why/how some of you converted to Atheism.

35 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Preacher's Kid

"Well put comrade, honestly hadn't put much thought into it. Thanks :)"

Adam Lee Blake replied Jul 23, 2010 to Just got here! I would love to hear why/how some of you converted to Atheism.

35 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Preacher's Kid

"Right on, I have much love for the uke! Hit me up if you and big red decide to chill…"

Adam Lee Blake replied Jul 23, 2010 to HELP! I want to be a blues god but the devil won't show up!

8 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

"haha nice, I like this thanks brother. That's a good plan to hone my blues harmonica…"

Adam Lee Blake replied Jul 21, 2010 to HELP! I want to be a blues god but the devil won't show up!

8 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service