Kelly's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for asking, Mark. I've been enjoying the responses so much I didn't realize I…"

Kelly replied Jan 4, 2013 to Having Surgery - How to reply (or should I) to "I'll pray for you"?

36 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by kelly

"Thanks Ceil, I finally got to see it. Just another suck it up and smile response see…"

Kelly replied Dec 29, 2012 to Hey to "Dear Abby"

31 Jan 28
Reply by Ceil

"John Prine! My fav. Every time I hear someone say "Dear Abby" that song starts runni…"

Kelly replied Dec 29, 2012 to Hey to "Dear Abby"

31 Jan 28
Reply by Ceil

"Did you add a link?"

Kelly replied Dec 28, 2012 to Having Surgery - How to reply (or should I) to "I'll pray for you"?

36 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by kelly

"No, Ceil, that wasn't me. I don't get the paper anymore and couldn't find the column…"

Kelly replied Dec 28, 2012 to Having Surgery - How to reply (or should I) to "I'll pray for you"?

36 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by kelly

"My daughter refers to that look as CBF. (Cat Butt Face) Don't you feel like they jus…"

Kelly replied Dec 3, 2012 to Having Surgery - How to reply (or should I) to "I'll pray for you"?

36 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by kelly

"Thank you all for your ideas! My favorite was from Chris Ruegg! I would love to say…"

Kelly replied Dec 3, 2012 to Having Surgery - How to reply (or should I) to "I'll pray for you"?

36 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by kelly

"We have very large Catholic and Mormon communities in town and the usual handful of…"

Kelly replied Nov 21, 2012 to Having Surgery - How to reply (or should I) to "I'll pray for you"?

36 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by kelly

"I'm so good at sarcastic responses, Loren! That is something I would actually be lik…"

Kelly replied Nov 21, 2012 to Having Surgery - How to reply (or should I) to "I'll pray for you"?

36 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by kelly

"Thank you, Michael. I think that's an excellent idea."

36 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by kelly

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service