Heather's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"ahem. I disagree with it (the first statement you made that is). Killing unnecessari…"

Heather replied Jun 11, 2010 to Species-Ism?

299 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Justin Ranney

"Stating a biological fact (humans have the ability to make moral decisions) isn't sp…"

Heather replied Jun 11, 2010 to Species-Ism?

299 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Justin Ranney

"I think he really is trolling and we need to stop responding :-/"

Heather replied Jun 2, 2010 to Is there something wrong with an atheist booth at a gay pride event?

76 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Randi Enochson

"Look- Asa- you're really coming across as a condescending jerk. maybe that's not you…"

Heather replied Jun 1, 2010 to Is there something wrong with an atheist booth at a gay pride event?

76 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Randi Enochson

"good point Dave! Thanks :-)"

Heather replied Jun 1, 2010 to Is there something wrong with an atheist booth at a gay pride event?

76 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Randi Enochson

"Atheism doesn't promote anything. We've been over this several times so I'm not quit…"

76 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Randi Enochson

"i think the pro life thing was meant to be something that was controversial but on t…"

76 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Randi Enochson

"haha.. strange. As far as how people look I'll associate with anyone in public.. got…"

Heather replied May 27, 2010 to Is there something wrong with an atheist booth at a gay pride event?

76 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Randi Enochson

"wow- yeah, i really don't get it. even if she considered it unnatural: who the fuck…"

Heather replied May 24, 2010 to Is there something wrong with an atheist booth at a gay pride event?

76 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Randi Enochson

"I'm not "tackling" the gay issue- i'm just treating them as normal people. We have a…"

Heather replied May 24, 2010 to Is there something wrong with an atheist booth at a gay pride event?

76 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Randi Enochson

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service