Larry Dawson's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"And further, I do not want to have to bother to explain my beliefs to them. It's a t…"

Larry Dawson replied May 15 to Do you believe that most Christians, specifically, cannot accept others beliefs?

29 May 16
Reply by Tim

"I was "cut" when I was 4, same time they yanked my tonsils; I was sore at both ends.…"

Larry Dawson replied May 4 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5
Reply by Neil Clark Reinhardt

"Or Wallker, or Kerner! "

Larry Dawson replied May 3 to Alabama’s chief justice: Buddha didn’t create us so First Amendment only protects Christians

30 May 6
Reply by Christian Soldier

"Could they be reminded more by including Lamarck's theory of use and disuse?  LOL "

Larry Dawson replied Apr 1 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 Apr 22
Reply by Patricia

"Repulp them. Burning them would only create more air pollution."

Larry Dawson replied Jan 21 to What to do with religious story books?

28 Jan 27
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I was cut when I was 4, at the same time when they yanked my tonsils. I have not yet…"

Larry Dawson replied Dec 2, 2013 to What religion has contributed to the world this month - Special Report #6: The Victims of Male Circumcision

17 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"You have our deepest sympathy! "

Larry Dawson replied Nov 6, 2012 to Appointed to City Council

7 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"trying to chat via myXoom, and get msg that a plugin is needed, anyody know what/whe…"

Larry Dawson replied Jan 2, 2012 to Concerning Chat

46 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Larry Dawson

"I was ,"cut" when I was four years old. they yanked my tonsils at the same time, so…"

Larry Dawson replied Dec 5, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5
Reply by Neil Clark Reinhardt

""Show Me" might have had better impact.  "

Larry Dawson replied Mar 4, 2011 to What is the best response to "Jesus loves you"?

233 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Michael J. McCleary

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service