Tammy S's Discussions (354)

Discussions Replied To (180) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL Jim,  I always wonder how it is he created light after day... can you have day w…"

Tammy S replied Feb 5, 2013 to Disgusting Commercial for Dodge during the Superbowl

45 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Tammy S

"Wow I did not know that about Paul Harvey, that's particularly creepy!"

Tammy S replied Feb 5, 2013 to Disgusting Commercial for Dodge during the Superbowl

45 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Tammy S

"LOL I think I'll post your question over on my Facebook and watch the idiots go mad.…"

45 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Tammy S

"I saw it during the Superbowl, all I could do was stand there saying yelling at the…"

45 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Tammy S

"LOL no doubt! "

45 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Tammy S

"Wow... and we may be moving there, I'm glad my child is grown or I'd be homeschoolin…"

Tammy S replied Feb 4, 2013 to From the Suicidal Tendencies Department: How I Learned to Stop Hating Fundamentalist Idiots

1 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Tammy S

"Wow nice one! Hope you sent that to the Dodge ad department. I got their automated r…"

Tammy S replied Feb 4, 2013 to Disgusting Commercial for Dodge during the Superbowl

45 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Tammy S

"Raises hand... testifies, damn Duster, I still have an indentation in my skull from…"

Tammy S replied Feb 4, 2013 to Disgusting Commercial for Dodge during the Superbowl

45 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Tammy S

"Mother nature tends to do that quite often down here, turns steeples right side up! "

Tammy S replied Feb 4, 2013 to Religion drives me crazy!

79 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

"I would actually love that! I'm in a dangerous area to act this way and looking for…"

Tammy S replied Feb 4, 2013 to Religion drives me crazy!

79 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service