Tammy S's Discussions (354)

Discussions Replied To (180) Replies Latest Activity

"I couldn't agree more, his are the books we refuse to part with, well to be honest I…"

Tammy S replied Feb 16, 2013 to Annotated Wire Story on Vatican Scandals Spilling Out All Over

31 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"We (my hubby and I) collected quite a bit during our occult period as well, we have…"

Tammy S replied Feb 16, 2013 to Annotated Wire Story on Vatican Scandals Spilling Out All Over

31 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Great point James, I found myself thinking of the Baphomet drawing... it was one of…"

31 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"I hurt my neck nodding at that Loren, quick call the chiropractor! "

Tammy S replied Feb 15, 2013 to Annotated Wire Story on Vatican Scandals Spilling Out All Over

31 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"And you know for years I've tried to respect their right to believe whatever tripe t…"

Tammy S replied Feb 15, 2013 to Annotated Wire Story on Vatican Scandals Spilling Out All Over

31 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"I swear I can't even look at him, I see vile, depraved, disgusting, base creature of…"

31 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"He is simply stupid... /smh  I got nothin'... wow...  "

Tammy S replied Feb 11, 2013 to ReverEnd Mullen Explains it All for Us

8 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Todd Skaggs

"Signed and shared."

Tammy S replied Feb 9, 2013 to my new White House petition regarding the admission of atheists to the Boy Scouts

8 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"and the pissing one... Oy vey WTB electric fence."

Tammy S replied Feb 9, 2013 to nobody cares about your stick figure fam sticker on SUV! haaaa oh shit!

4 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by jay H

"Yeah we grew up in a farming community, it's not nearly that romantic. I remember Fa…"

Tammy S replied Feb 9, 2013 to Disgusting Commercial for Dodge during the Superbowl

45 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Tammy S

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service