Tammy S's Discussions (354)

Discussions Replied To (180) Replies Latest Activity

"I think I must be really old fashioned, I'm always shocked when people just up and s…"

Tammy S replied Jun 13, 2012 to Seven deadly states imho. That banned atheists (surely all kinds of people) from holding public office. Or unionizing.

22 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Paula W

"Actually I'd have to echo Loren here as well. Our purpose in life is just that, 'our…"

Tammy S replied Jun 13, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 on Saturday
Reply by Mark Panko

"You know I was beginning to think we were evolving and then I was reminded of how ba…"

Tammy S replied Jun 13, 2012 to Seven deadly states imho. That banned atheists (surely all kinds of people) from holding public office. Or unionizing.

22 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Paula W

"Add one, NC... we have an out atheist who won his election and has had to fight to k…"

22 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Paula W

"I don't understand why the family doesn't sue this asshole..."

Tammy S replied Jun 13, 2012 to Pseudo-Historian Barton Claims Jefferson Was Devout Christian Not Church-State Separatist

15 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Andy Reid

"@ Steph and Jonathan - I still get my feelings hurt when people don't keep their wor…"

Tammy S replied Jun 12, 2012 to Morally Depraved because I came out Atheist

392 May 2, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"I wonder if you could get some of the folks that run things like Camp Quest behind s…"

Tammy S replied Jun 12, 2012 to Hey kids, think twice before telling your devout parents about your atheism

6 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Lightnin' Lives

"I saw the rest of your title and crowed! You tell those bastards we need a "Proof of…"

Tammy S replied Jun 11, 2012 to Brand New To This Community

20 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by ChrisC

"Welcome Michael, I hope you will enjoy it here!"

Tammy S replied Jun 11, 2012 to Brand New To This Community

20 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by ChrisC

"Do you have some sort of filtering software on the home PC like you use to keep chil…"

Tammy S replied Jun 9, 2012 to Mysterious Elimination From This Website

10 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service