Tammy S's Discussions (354)

Discussions Replied To (180) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL I was thinking about them when I replied to you! How many Arks are they up to no…"

Tammy S replied Jun 19, 2012 to Basic Torah facts

21 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Alan Perlman

"I love how some groups of archaeologists working for the religious right are trying…"

Tammy S replied Jun 19, 2012 to Basic Torah facts

21 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Alan Perlman

"Absolutely Danny, somehow it feels just a tad less repressive here having read that!…"

Tammy S replied Jun 19, 2012 to 11 year prison sentence for atheist posting on Facebook

20 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by annet

"See this is what the Christians were afraid of with the internet! Not the 'Good News…"

Tammy S replied Jun 15, 2012 to Generation Godless?

13 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Oh very nice Tony, I like that quote!"

Tammy S replied Jun 14, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

775 Jul 15
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"Yeah, I've long thought he was posturing, it's not like he can be out, it's career s…"

Tammy S replied Jun 13, 2012 to Seven deadly states imho. That banned atheists (surely all kinds of people) from holding public office. Or unionizing.

22 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Paula W

"I don't have the ass financially to take them on and frankly with us looking for bet…"

Tammy S replied Jun 13, 2012 to Seven deadly states imho. That banned atheists (surely all kinds of people) from holding public office. Or unionizing.

22 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Paula W

"It certainly feels like a theocracy here already. You should have been here during t…"

22 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Paula W

"That seems to be the way it is throughout the south, backward and WTH corrupt. For…"

22 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Paula W

"Wow... any word on how the lawsuit went, I hope he lost a buttload of money!"

Tammy S replied Jun 13, 2012 to Pseudo-Historian Barton Claims Jefferson Was Devout Christian Not Church-State Separatist

15 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Andy Reid

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service