JLC's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"My mother is genuinely surprised I'm not a thief and murderer. She attributes all my…"

JLC replied Apr 28, 2012 to Morally Depraved because I came out Atheist

392 May 2, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"I dunno. Maybe if we had another patriotic song that wasn't Yankee Doodle maybe we'd…"

JLC replied Apr 25, 2012 to God Bless America During Baseball Games on Apple TV

10 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Brent Feeney

"I don't why they wouldn't be interested in smartening up the US. They need geologist…"

JLC replied Apr 25, 2012 to Exxon/Mobile commercials about education

9 May 14, 2012
Reply by annet

"Former Poli Sci grad here. The harder I've tried to pin down definitions of liberal…"

JLC replied Apr 25, 2012 to Atheism and Liberalism..

55 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by TNT666

"I do yoga off and on when I need to take my weightlifting routine down a notch for w…"

JLC replied Apr 25, 2012 to Are Yoga: Appropriate for non theists or not?

8 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Michael Black

"How do I deal with a believer? I don't. Simple. I know I have to work and live with…"

JLC replied Apr 25, 2012 to How to deal with a believer?

15 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by JLC

"Why would anyone work out to hymns. That's just -- not workout-able. I can't even...…"

JLC replied Apr 25, 2012 to gym tunes

2 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by JLC

"They started that after 9/11. I thought it was weird even while I was still religiou…"

JLC replied Apr 25, 2012 to God Bless America During Baseball Games on Apple TV

10 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Brent Feeney

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Future replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
1 hour ago
Michael Penn commented on nikki summers's blog post atheist billboard
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
2 hours ago
John Jubinsky posted photos
2 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
5 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
6 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
6 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
6 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
7 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
7 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service