hunter's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"no I wasn't saying that I agree with that but that I know someone who believe that.…"

hunter replied Jul 9, 2010 to The wrongness of homosexuality and other such diverse(perverse)ities

61 Apr 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"lol that is so true jenifer"

hunter replied Jul 7, 2010 to Can an atheist and a devout christian have a long lasting romantic relationship?

54 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"this guy on youtube came up with this theory (or bullshit conspiracy) where he think…"

hunter replied Jul 7, 2010 to The wrongness of homosexuality and other such diverse(perverse)ities

61 Apr 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"I think morals are only partially defined by genes, I think a lot of things are defi…"

hunter replied Jul 3, 2010 to They found the moral gene.

22 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by mojo5501

"well noah, tehre is this guy on youtube who thinks that homosexuals are only gay out…"

hunter replied Jul 3, 2010 to The wrongness of homosexuality and other such diverse(perverse)ities

61 Apr 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"personally I don't think we have a right to tell homosexuals who they can and can't…"

hunter replied Jul 3, 2010 to The wrongness of homosexuality and other such diverse(perverse)ities

61 Apr 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"maybe its just me but If my girlfriend thought that I was just being religously rebe…"

hunter replied Jul 3, 2010 to Can an atheist and a devout christian have a long lasting romantic relationship?

54 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"If there turns out to be a god, then I might go to hell, but I wouldn't feel any gui…"

hunter replied Jul 3, 2010 to What if there is a god?

562 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi

"@Asa watcher depends on how you describe faith, I have faith that when I step on a g…"

hunter replied Jul 3, 2010 to What if there is a god?

562 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi

"so fucking stupid, if these people want to convert someone they don't sneak into a f…"

hunter replied Jul 3, 2010 to Man forces way into Florida preschool yells at kids about god, allah and so much more.

11 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service