dr kellie's Discussions (845)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not surprised at all.  I can't believe she didn't realize she would be fired.  I…"

dr kellie replied Apr 11, 2012 to How F*ing Christian of Them

12 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Kittie Wilkes

"I think this is my favorite response."

dr kellie replied Apr 7, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

97 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"You make good points.  I do shake hands and touch glasses in a toast, and I have exc…"

dr kellie replied Apr 6, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

97 Aug 30, 2012

"I try to adhere to the golden rule.  I am 100% open to discussion on this, but it is…"

dr kellie replied Apr 6, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

97 Aug 30, 2012

"Zombie jesus, the only thing I hate almost as much as religion is a bunch of cultura…"

97 Aug 30, 2012

"It never slowed me down.  I'm allowed to go shirtless in my own house, as it turns o…"

dr kellie replied Apr 5, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

97 Aug 30, 2012

"Quite likely.  I think that is why it ruffles my feathers.  You know what else pisse…"

dr kellie replied Apr 5, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

97 Aug 30, 2012

"Why does it seem weird at the dinner table?  I think that is the big question.  Beca…"

97 Aug 30, 2012

"If you walk into the Memorial Student Center here at Texas A&M with a hat on, yo…"

dr kellie replied Apr 4, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

97 Aug 30, 2012

"I never understand the response!  Ridick!  I can see why the xians want the ten comm…"

dr kellie replied Mar 26, 2012 to These people never learn...

9 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service