dr kellie's Discussions (845)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"Why is it wrong for a brother and sister to want to get married and spend their live…"

dr kellie replied Jul 3, 2012 to When two adults decide to marry and want to spend their lives together, does society or their families have the right to break the marriage or prevent it from happening through force?

14 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"That sounds like religious talk to me."

dr kellie replied Jul 3, 2012 to When two adults decide to marry and want to spend their lives together, does society or their families have the right to break the marriage or prevent it from happening through force?

14 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"This woman is about as hokey as S. E. Cupp.    And, nope, never heard of her."

dr kellie replied Jun 26, 2012 to Anyone Know This Mindless Twit?

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Ava Wilson

"Neither.  I don't understand why a freethinker would even consider arranged marriage."

dr kellie replied Jun 18, 2012 to Love Marriages Vs Arranged Marriages

14 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Ezra

"Wow.  That's all I got."

dr kellie replied Jun 6, 2012 to Just in case you still think the Olympics is about sports...

5 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by dr kellie

"Haha, yes.  Until they come to my door with a bible, I'll keep my shirt on."

dr kellie replied May 19, 2012 to SO tired of talking to people and then hearing "the dumb" come out of their mouths...

59 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I called my college age neighbor boys (they are really into loving the lord) over to…"

dr kellie replied May 19, 2012 to SO tired of talking to people and then hearing "the dumb" come out of their mouths...

59 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by booklover

"What a great way to keep people stuck in a made up fantasy world."

dr kellie replied May 19, 2012 to What's the creepiest thing a theist has ever said to you?

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"I know about 30 out atheists.  Not bad for small town Texas."

dr kellie replied Apr 24, 2012 to How Many Atheists Do You Personally Know

58 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Jameer Logan

"That is cute.  I like insights into silly thought processes, and I know exactly what…"

dr kellie replied Apr 11, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

115 Aug 26
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service