dr kellie's Discussions (845)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"It is being done here at Texas A&M as we speak.  Not with humans, of course, but…"

dr kellie replied Dec 19, 2012 to Linda Harvey (religious radio host) says gays are not persons.

15 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Daniel W (Sentient Biped)

"I agree.  "

dr kellie replied Dec 19, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 Jul 11
Reply by Freethinker31

"This is a great topic.  One of my favorite things about being an "out" atheist is th…"

dr kellie replied Dec 4, 2012 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

179 Jan 7
Reply by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

"That is the only reason I kind of look forward to group prayers.  I don't bow my hea…"

dr kellie replied Dec 4, 2012 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

179 Jan 7

"Very nice."

179 Jan 7

"That would be me.     http://www.atheistnexus.org/group/hangwithfriends/forum/topics…"

dr kellie replied Nov 26, 2012 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1157 Oct 20
Reply by Patrick Ferguson

"Great.  Thanks, Booklover."

dr kellie replied Nov 17, 2012 to Random pics I found on FB that I think are funny.

16 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by booklover

"One time my bff put about a dozen condoms in my large candy bucket and I handed out…"

dr kellie replied Oct 18, 2012 to JesusWeen Time again!

27 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by michele ricketts

"Stop being dirty!  Although, maybe jesusweenies are pretty hot."

dr kellie replied Oct 18, 2012 to JesusWeen Time again!

27 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by michele ricketts

"When the internet was new, I quickly realized that people would believe anything the…"

dr kellie replied Aug 21, 2012 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

220 Feb 2
Reply by kent l thompson

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Tom Sarbeck replied to sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
12 minutes ago
The Flying Atheist commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
14 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
57 minutes ago
Amanda Ashcraft posted a status
"Finally finished my move! And I managed to scrounge out two blog postings this month. Miraculous! My newest is here: http://j.mp/1vmSb3Y"
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat liked sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
1 hour ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
1 hour ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Feminism
2 hours ago
Freethinker31 replied to Luara's discussion A naked rambler
2 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service