Joseph Heston's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Definitely NASCAR. In fact, NASCAR always have a prayer to Jesus before each race. J…"

Joseph Heston replied Apr 3 to Businesses who openly or covertly proselytize

64 Apr 7
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"If two of the Phelps' grandchildren can break away from the Westboro Baptist Church,…"

Joseph Heston replied Feb 8, 2013 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1018 on Wednesday
Reply by Shawn

"Or tell them that I have a restraining order. The order states that Jesus H. Christ…"

Joseph Heston replied Aug 8, 2012 to What is the best response to "Jesus loves you"?

234 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Michael J. McCleary

"So God would exist, but that doesn't mean I'm going to worship him. My knee(s) will…"

Joseph Heston replied Aug 4, 2012 to What happens if science proves god's existence

164 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by John J Kelly

"You're right about Americans not standing for restrictions on their possessions even…"

Joseph Heston replied Jul 25, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

298 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Maybe that's why there are many accidents on the road. The priest keeps blessing the…"

Joseph Heston replied Jul 21, 2012 to In my country, we bless the roads to stop accidents.

3 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"Philadelphia, Pa."

Joseph Heston replied Jul 20, 2012 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1018 on Wednesday
Reply by Shawn

"You forgot Bob Eubanks."

Joseph Heston replied Jul 20, 2012 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1018 on Wednesday
Reply by Shawn

"Too bad that North Carolina's constitution violates Article VI: Section III of the U…"

Joseph Heston replied Jul 15, 2012 to What is the best response to "Jesus loves you"?

234 Oct 24, 2012

"The best response: "Whatever"."

Joseph Heston replied Jul 15, 2012 to What is the best response to "Jesus loves you"?

234 Oct 24, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service