Alan Wheeler's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Fuck wit! One minute you have an unshackeable faith and belief in Sharia law the…"

Alan Wheeler replied Sep 28, 2013 to Is it possible for an atheist to believe in an after-life?

67 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Steve Earley

"But mine was actually logical! Maybe that's where I went wrong. It was too logical w…"

Alan Wheeler replied Sep 15, 2013 to Is it possible for an atheist to believe in an after-life?

67 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Steve Earley

"Now evil is a theist concept. The idea was fun. I think my invented religion was to…"

Alan Wheeler replied Sep 15, 2013 to Is it possible for an atheist to believe in an after-life?

67 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Steve Earley

"It wasnt here. I just posted one question here to gauge the response. It was a Faceb…"

67 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Steve Earley

"Thats what I thought but what I encountered was different. The logic put forward was…"

67 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Steve Earley

"That is the only explanation I can see but negative mass is only hypothetical and go…"

67 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Steve Earley

"Chad you have hit the nail on the head! I obviously  have lower ethics than you. The…"

67 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Steve Earley

"All religions are made up. This idea is logical in that the infinite universe idea s…"

67 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Steve Earley

"I never said it served the same purpose. I just said it offered a possible life that…"

67 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Steve Earley

"Thanks Loren that guy is brilliant. There is a part I dont understand though. He cle…"

67 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Steve Earley

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service