Park Bierbower's Discussions (895)

Discussions Replied To (672) Replies Latest Activity

"What you should be replying is that " a universal medicare expansion/ public option"…"

Park Bierbower replied Jan 14 to Opposition to ACA

75 Jan 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"a lot of the stuff here is nonsense~ but reading the entirety of the bill isn't nece…"

Park Bierbower replied Apr 29, 2013 to Again, I say: The Affordable Care Act is a GOOD thing!

20 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"oh and  " Now, I don't believe that ANY piece of paper (corporate charter) should pa…"

Park Bierbower replied Apr 29, 2013 to Again, I say: The Affordable Care Act is a GOOD thing!

20 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"capitalism only refers to ownership of the means of production, not a system of ente…"

20 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

""Good for capitalism" doesn't mean "good for people."  Its better than nothing, but…"

Park Bierbower replied Apr 8, 2013 to Again, I say: The Affordable Care Act is a GOOD thing!

20 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"if fascism ever shows its face in the US it'll likely be enforced by those very same…"

Park Bierbower replied Jan 26, 2013 to Gun-Totin' Jebus Freak Dips Into Family Savings to Buy $300 Ammo

25 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"the kalam cosmological argument is invalid in several respects.  Stating that someth…"

Park Bierbower replied Dec 18, 2012 to A real Kalamity

32 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

"I just say "no'"

Park Bierbower replied Dec 3, 2012 to How do you feel when other people discuss God(s) as if they apply to you? How do you respond?

39 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by booklover

"As someone who just spent some time in Afghanistan and Kuwait and Qatar, the image o…"

Park Bierbower replied Sep 18, 2012 to Some Thoughts on What Can be Learned From the Incidents in Libya, Egypt, and Yemen

12 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"agreed.. or maybe Bernie Sanders"

Park Bierbower replied Sep 18, 2012 to Who would you vote for Romney or Obama?

42 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by JS. Rogers

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service