Nathaniel Summers's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I do have a creator. Well, I have several. I come from a long line of people who cou…"

Nathaniel Summers replied Mar 5, 2013 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"It seems then that the Buddhist concept of reincarnation is more than a bit confusin…"

Nathaniel Summers replied Feb 23, 2013 to Buddhism/Soul Contradiction

3 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Gary Walsh

"It might be less embarrassing but denying the humanity of others only erodes our own…"

Nathaniel Summers replied Feb 19, 2013 to Ray Comfort is embarrassed to be the same species as Evolutionists

31 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by P.J. Simons

"If they don't exist, we can make them happen. It's simple really, and can actually b…"

Nathaniel Summers replied Jan 28, 2013 to Atheist Town?

6 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Ted E Bear

"That's actually the thing I dislike most about the bible, and most religious texts f…"

Nathaniel Summers replied Jan 26, 2013 to Read the excuses these scholars make for violence in the bible

22 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Katlego Modjadji

"Your favorite? It used to be one of my favorites as well... but I had to quit using…"

Nathaniel Summers replied Jan 25, 2013 to Read the excuses these scholars make for violence in the bible

22 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Katlego Modjadji

"Human being are meaning-seeking machines. We have a tendency towards false positives…"

Nathaniel Summers replied Jan 25, 2013 to You know what we atheists like to do? We like to believe we are reasoning.

2 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Nathaniel Summers

"My father is a bit like this. He's a crazy conspiracy theorist type and very conserv…"

Nathaniel Summers replied Jan 25, 2013 to Fox News brainwash

26 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Regina M

"Perhaps you're looking at it from the wrong direction. Firstly, you are going to the…"

Nathaniel Summers replied Jan 25, 2013 to Hate crimes..??

13 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by jay H

"Note that their strategy does not rely on their belief that fetuses are people, only…"

Nathaniel Summers replied Jan 24, 2013 to Catholic Hospital: Fetuses aren't "people"

11 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Nathaniel Summers

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service