Athianarchist's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"That's awesome, I wish it was like that here in America. But I think its going to be…"

Athianarchist replied Sep 29, 2009 to Is Obama a Closet Atheist?

23 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Michelle

"Agreed, the president of Argentina is freakin hot."

Athianarchist replied Sep 20, 2009 to Is Obama a Closet Atheist?

23 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Michelle

"See this is what I was implying, of course I "hope" he secretly is one, and I know h…"

Athianarchist replied Sep 17, 2009 to Is Obama a Closet Atheist?

23 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Michelle

"Yeah, it took me till college as well. But its nothing to be ashamed of, religion ha…"

Athianarchist replied Sep 13, 2009 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

220 Feb 2
Reply by kent l thompson

"Yes, and I think even if every aspect of my Atheistic beliefs were some how negated,…"

Athianarchist replied Aug 22, 2009 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

220 Feb 2
Reply by kent l thompson

"Your free will comment made me remember this(I think there's two more parts): "

Athianarchist replied Aug 1, 2009 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

220 Feb 2
Reply by kent l thompson

"Well the fact that time began at the Big Bang and didn't exist beforehand is a good…"

Athianarchist replied Jul 31, 2009 to Theories

26 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Mike

"What never ceases to amaze me, is that despite even a working knowledge of evolution…"

Athianarchist replied Jul 31, 2009 to Creationism VS ID

17 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Athianarchist

"I like many different genre's, but what I listen to mostly is Tech Death and Grindco…"

Athianarchist replied Jul 29, 2009 to Music?

79 Jan 23
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo liked John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years
6 minutes ago
Joan Denoo posted a blog post
10 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
33 minutes ago
Freethinker31 commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
55 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Flying Spaghetti Monster invades heaven.
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 hour ago
Tara Toleman joined John Tidwell's group
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
2 hours ago
Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service